Monday, April 02, 2007

5 days before the wedding

For those of you keeping score at home -- don't worry, Dave did send more flowers today (but none over the weekend. I just got to enjoy the ones I took home!) It's taking me longer to post because of craziness at work plus my camera batteries are dead so I'll have to wait until tomorrow to add a photo.

But... on the 5th day (!!) before the wedding (!!) my true love gave to me... 5 beautiful stems of gold stargazer lilies. They haven't opened up yet ... but maybe they will by the time I take pictures tomorrow.

After a rather tumultuous weekend moving me out of my little studio apartment (sniff) and quite a bit of cranky, tired Jen rearing her ugly head, I have to say I'm relieved Dave didn't cancel the flower delivery today. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home